Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Words....
I like words like honor. It's an important word. I've tried to live my life by it. It has become part of my code. We decide how, and by what, we want to live our life. To live a life guided by the concept of honor strikes notes within me. Loyalty is another important word. I am intensely loyal -- almost to a fault. It's another code word. When it comes to a question of loyalty I know how I will pick. There are people you jump into the foxhole with....who you go down with......who you take a bullet for (metaphorically of course....lol) people who have to be caught with the videotape before you change your mind. And there are peopl e who get what you're doing.....who are part of your "team." It's important to know the difference,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment