Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Nature...
I woke about three thirty this morning. And was part....from my kitchen window, of this incredible show nature put on. Nature is cool that way. It sorta goes...."forget me? I think not.....watch this..." And what a show. Torrential rains punctuated by lightening, thunder, sonic booms. I couldn't see the trees three hundred yards away. And about 7:30 nature snapped its fingers and went, "how was that? Do you get the full power and majesty yet? " I did, I did. But then reality....also wanting to be acknowledged, said, "remember, I bite." So while this show was being played out...my apartment started leaking. I have 5 windows....2 in the living room, 2 in the bedroom, 1 in the kitchen. All leaked. Rapidly. And reality said, "I see your not convinced," And started a few leaks in other places. But it was ok.....it was towels, and water, and the laundry when I got home. Not bad. The show was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Ugh...where else??? Glad you are okay! See you soon!
It was a spectacular storm! Hope the water has stopped.
Post a Comment