Sunday, April 5, 2009
thoughts...again
I do truly feel lucky. About going west, seeing U2, and getting back to Ireland this summer. But I'm also just flat-out tired. Of doing what I do. Of being me. Of listening to me say what I say. Daily. I guess I'm tired of hearing my own bullshit. I can't put it any simpler. There's a tendency with a blog to constantly stress the positive....to always want to put a positive spin on posts. That's nonsense. I get tired of being me every once in a while.And then a kid will say something.....or a person will touch me with their spirit of hope.....or I'll read something......or I'll cry at Extreme Home Makeover.....and I'll be .....ok.....and I can do the work some more.....and the words aren't hollow.....and I believe.....I never know if I'll come out the other side.....if I'll believe again.....if the work, and my personal sacrifice.....will make sense to me....I want to continue to make people dream.....to embolden people with the possible.....because I see where we as an individual and community.....can get to.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment